Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Julies' Birthday & Get Together at Grub's

On Saturday night, the Julie squared had an 18th Birthday. The night was a good catch up with the long unseen friends of mine, and an opportunity to meet many new people. Simply put, it was a night of fun. It is true that as Terri said, I was red as in the face; however, on the plus side I wasn't even close to being drunk or trashed. My stupid genes just proved I drank as I got red. 
Terri has her say on it too (click here)


A side note, if a family member who does something "rebel-ish" and asks if you had done something "rebel-ish" as well; follow the example I took that night, and it'll be a good laugh.
As I got in the car after the party; my dad smelt alcohol and asked "did you drink?". I smelt around and replied, "did you smoke?"
With a sigh and no response, we drove off. 
Lol at how that worked. Kids don't try it at home. Older kids, GO FOR IT!


Something different and new that happened, was that I took upon the position of MVB, and let in Broseph as well as Captain Mark into my house to crash. It may seem like I did a lot to provide space for the two (space, mattresses, blankets, pillows and such); but I would also like to publicly thank the two for being there, just to talk. I needed that :)
Thanks bros. 


Then Monday came, the day to catch up with the friends I've held on to for a long time. One was missing, but that's not a subjective matter right now. The day went along well, with most of the things going to plan. The only factors that may have caused a problem were just Eira's raw cooking; as well as Grub's hard honeycomb and "turd looking" chocolate. It was a good catch up, and amusing to watch the two at work. I did my share of washing, but still felt as though I didn't do much. Here's what the others have to say:
Eira's post
- Grub's post

3 comments:

grub said...

short but well said!

bwahahaha "turd looking" chocolate XD man, that was serious fail...i wanted to make cake!

you did your share so all was good :D and trust me you did A LOT! :D

Karen said...

I like the comeback you pulled on your dad. Niceee!

Thangstahh said...

Lol, thanks cous
yeh it was such a good one xD