Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

NEW YEAR!

31st:
On the 31st (New Year's Eve), funnily I was ready to spend the day at home, but that wasn't what ended up happening. Bro-in-Law & Jie wanted to go to NZ for their holidays, so they brought Birre (aka Dumpling) over for me to look after. As my aunt drove those two off to the airport, she left her kids for me to look after.
My aunt's return resulted in my two cousins, her and me going to Brimbank Central and then St. Albans for dinner. I rushed home later as the rest of the family returned, and the celebration for the upcoming New Year began...

1st:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Happy New Year to all!! It's great to enter this year of 2010!
18th birthdays begin... NOW! and on top of that, there's a whole list of hardcore studying waiting to begin (due to year 12).

2nd -> present day 7th:
Most of these days were spent at home watching Journey to the West 1&2 and King of Snooker (pictures shown below). Then there was a visit to Science works Museum and watched their fame Lightning Room show and Planetarium!
There was also a day where I had cousins sleeping over and resulted in a full day of cousins running around the house!

And finally there was fun in the outing with Grubs and Eira. Funnily, I haven't seen a post from them just yet, but I'm sure they'll put something up soon..
(i guess)

3 comments:

grub said...

i typed up the post, but its getting posted tmr. i wanted to put the sydney posts all together. so you'll see it up at 6 AM tmr :)

Unknown said...

i got lazy lol. i'll post...someday LOL

Karen said...

Linda and Peter got a pet? =O!
Hope your New Years was nice, cousin. :)