Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Past Few Days

From the 18th December --> 30th December Overview.

18th:
On the 18th, I went to the Holland's 18th Birthday Party!! This day was surprisingly tiring, even though it wasn't my party. Reason to that was cause well, here it is-
In the morning, I got dropped off at my grandma's place in Sunshine. As the day went by, I got a call from Broseph regarding the party. I then realised that I don't have the present with me! =O I quickly ran, trained, bused home, and then returned to my grandma's place (this took about 2 hours). Later I headed to the party.
At 4:23pm, I left the party to go to the city to bring back Heolin and Libro to the birthday party. On my way there I bought Bro-in-law and Jie's Christmas presents. Returning to the birthday party, I didn't stay too long.
After this birthday party, I headed off to Jen's cousin Christmas party. We had fun as we haven't seen each other (cousins) in a while. And at night we went to sleep over at Jie's place.

19th:
Today, we (Jie, Lil_thang and me) went to Chadstone shopping centre to buy Christmas presents, and just to shop. We also went to China Bar (Asian Buffet). It was SOO GOOD!! =D
http://chinabarsignature.com/

20th:
Happy Birthday to Lil_thang & the Triplets!!
Today, I took my cousins to Fun City Laser Tag, and they surely loved it! We played about 3 games of Laser Tag, and 1 game of Bungee Running (similar to bungee jumping, except u run forward and get pulled back by the rope attached to the back of the vest your wearing).
This night, we also had our family Christmas party + Lil_thang and N. Cai's birthday party! I guess that's it. That whole day was full of FUN FUN FUN!!!
21st:
The day was spent at home, and that was it.

22nd:
I was at Sunshine today. I took my cousins to Sunshine Market Place and we hanged around there. Afterwards we went to Safeway to buy some snacks and drinks, then headed back to my grandma's place and watched movies while eating the snacks we just bought.

23rd:
The hottest day of the week reaching 38, 39 degrees Celcius. A lunch at Footscray then Lil_thang, Puyi aunt (from hk), and me went to Mc to meet up with Jie and bro-in-law. At Mc I visited Libro and Heolin working at Borders' gift wrapping section.
As we all met up, we went to watch Avatar and ate at a place called Big Mama.
The night ended great! (great meal)


24th:
Today I went to the city to walk around (bought Journey to the West 1+2) and then meet up with Heolin and Libro. As those two were working in Borders, I took books off the shelves and read them (yes I read =O). The sad thing was that I had to eat lunch alone, cause the other two said they werent hungry and went to work, so i was left alone =( BUT lunch was YUMMY! =D
After we finished the day, we went to Footscray for dinner, then I went to Church with Jie, bro-in-law, lil_thang, puyi aunt and youngest aunt on dad's side. It was actually fun =D
so yah!

25th:
Firstly, Merry Christmas to all!! Ho Ho Ho!!
Christmas is a day that we are suppose to spent with family, and I did this to the dot! I spent the day helping dad and my uncle clean out the shop. This was cause we were separating the joint stores to just one shop. As we cleaned things out we went from Carlton to St.Albans. To load and then to unload. This took the whole day, and it is darn tiring! Christmas ended with nothing more than a FEAST at Jie's place =D

26th:
BOXING DAY!! WHOO HOO!!
Waking up early in the morning, my parents and I went to Wg to get the 'spend $200 and pay $1 to get a Navman/iPod Nano'. We did this and I bought an iPod Touch, and got a Navman for $1!! =D
The rest of the day was spent with Jie at Doncaster Westfield. I could only buy two Industrie t-shirts and that was all. Not ALOT but enough to make me happy =)
This night, after dinner at grandma's, my parents, Lil_thang, and relatives from HK all left for Sydney and Canberra.
Thus starts my new adventures at home alone =D


27th:
Spending the day trying to figure out my iPod continued as I left the house and stayed at grandma's place for the night. I went to watch "Zombieland" with T.A.O, and surprisingly bumped into T! T was a friend from HE primary, and I swear I haven't seen her in years! So it was a good little hello.
The night spent sleeping at grandma's wasn't bad, and pretty relaxing. I just felt bad waking them up at night to open the door for me ><"


28th:
Travelling to the city with Eira from Sunshine, we watched the long awaited STORM WARRIORS!! =D (click here for previous post on Storm Warriors). Later the rest of the day was spent at Cue City and we headed over to my place for foosball! After Eira left my place, my days of being alone began....

29th & 30th:
Two days spent at home downloading things, watching teevee and looking after myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha. you so miss me :D