Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

ON SALE NOW!

First week back to school wasn't too bad. Just tiring and not just quite used to it yet. Doing two SACs, taking tutor on again (now Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sun days ><") and of course school, all went by slowly and painfully.

Other than those boring and sad events mentioned above, you may wonder about the title of the blog. Not literally on sale, but, I am glad and happy to present:
*drum roll*
the FIRST MV I ever made!
the FIRST album cover I ever made!
the SECOND clip I made this year!
the SECOND time I finished a whole clip in one day!

and this is...
known as.....

"Follow After You"
by Aaron, Julie & the Clickers!!

*clap clap clap*
*cheer cheer cheer*

Of course it is only a big deal for people who actually care about it. So we'll see how it goes. And for those who will see it soon.. 

ENJOY!

No comments: