Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Back to School, Back from Camp

Back to school wasn't too bad. The beginning of class reminded me that it is time to start year 12, and end our high school life. With a new year, I got a new wallpaper for the fun of it, and this new wallpaper is nothing other than my personal favourite group of men, monkey, pig and horse... With their famous phrase from the most recent 2000 something version:
"我是如來佛祖玉皇大帝觀音菩薩指定取西經特派使者花果山水帘洞美猴王齊天大聖孫悟空!"

During the holidays, I went back to that yellow dvd shop (Eira and Grubs knows which one I'm talking about ;D ) and bought the following few TVB series:

Face to Fate

Monkey King Quest for the Sutra

Guts of Man

Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion

So let's hope that these TVB series will be as good as I remember they were back then, and I can't wait to get through them!! (I finished Face to Fate already, and it was pretty darn good! =D).

After getting back to school, the new timetable shows that I have a wopping 2-4 studies or free periods a day, making me have too much time on my hands now =D
A series of quick few days led to the first of two year 12 camps for 2010!

Camp was boring to start off with, with a 5-6 hours drive from GC to Portland. The days were spent doing five activities: Kayaking, Surfing, Fishing, Team building games, Bush Walking (my group didn't do the bush walking because it was raining the day that we were suppose to).

The food wasn't too bad during this camp, and well, there wasn't really anything bad during this camp. The only thing close to a "bad thing" that occurred during camp, would be that for some odd reason, the second night I just felt gloomy/depressed for some reason... That wasn't too good.

Kayaking was just GREAT!
Fishing was boring in the sense that I couldn't catch anything and well, i'm not the type of person to sit and be patient xD
These two activities happened on the same day, and cause me to to have the FIRST sunburn in my life! It hurted ><"

Surfing was also fun! We surfed in the rain (which actually made it more fun) and everyone in my group (including me) stood up on our board, riding a wave at least once! Which was definitely awesome!!
Team building activities was also extremely fun, mainly because its just something we don't usually do it with the people we did so with, and well, that actually made it more fun!

Finally, something that topped everything else on the list of activities that we participated in during camp would be the "Talent Night Show". It is a short 1-2 hour period of time when yr 12's got up in groups showing/performing a "talent" which made EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the room laugh!! Great night.. Great night...

4 comments:

Karen said...

I can't believe you're in year 12 now! Time flies by so quickly.

Thangstahh said...

I KNOW!
I don't feel like one yet, still feel like a year 11 atm xD

Unknown said...

dude dude. LETS GO SURFING ONE DAY :D

Thangstahh said...

lmfao, nah lets go snow boarding instead!!
its SOO much more fun!!