Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Holy Week! (quote Zhutou)

Lmao, funny story for this week...
It was pretty much a "Holy" week.

The thing is that this week was the SEW week for GC! Mark's Skits were funny as xD And of course, the school band (Shabar) was great! And so forth so on...

SEW = Spiritual Emphasis Week
Basically, it's a week when every morning we have chapel, and we emphasize on our spiritual walk in life.

On top of that, the yr 12's (oh darn we're yr 12's now ><") had our GSD with the yr 6's on Saturday. It was actually a fun day. My newest vid clip was played at the chapel (i specially made it for this event) and it was the first time in my life when I achieved appreciation from the audience for my creation *sigh* so nice... I also got a hold of the I.T. teacher's camera (one of those big ones that are analog/digital and u zoom by moving the lens and must manual focus) and it was a FUN experience! =D

GSD = Gilson Student Day
This is a day when a secondary yr level works with a corresponding primary year level on plans and takes a chapel day on Saturday for the school Church (Living Waters).

Sunday was also a "Holy Day" cause I went to Church. It was my first time to this place and it was to see my friend get her baptism. It was really different to when Jie got baptised last year, and a GREAT experience for me.

Well...
cant wait to update the photos and all wen i get them off Holland#1 xD
aka the oldest one


No comments: