Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Happy Chinese New Year to all!!
& of course
Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope everyone had a good day, cause i sure did! =D

Here's some stuff that I've been saying ALL day:
-恭喜發財
-笑口常開
-新年快樂
-步步高升
-心想事成
-萬事如意

So happy today! I got what I want!
I bought...
TWIN OF BROTHERS!! =D
大唐雙龍傳!!

Other than the good nature of today, everything else has pretty crap ><"
The reason is cause of the crappy storm weather on Thursday
What happened, was that my iPod touch AND LG Secret got wet and screwed up
Such bad luck!

Let's hope they can get fixed, and other than that

May everyone have a prosperous 2010 Year of the Tiger =)
And of course, a Happy Valentines Day!

5 comments:

Karen said...

You should put your iPod and phone in a bowl of uncooked rice for a couple days and see if it'll help. XD

Happy Chinese New Year! :)

Thangstahh said...

wth? that makes a difference? really?

Karen said...

Not sure, but that's what I heard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7lR6HC8Akk

Thangstahh said...

lmao, oh ok?
umm im fine..

lolz

Unknown said...

ROFL. thats a funny trick. thank god my phone and mp4 didnt die even though i stood there in the rain waiting for the f'ing bus =="