Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Acupuncture!

Monday was spent at school to de-register for this year, and then Tuesday was a day spent at home, until night time (we had speech night).

Wednesday was when I went out to the city to get my legs, arms, neck and joints checked out. I went to some Chinese medical clinic in Kensington. It was my first time there, and supposedly I got the casual treatment:
-针灸 (acupuncture)
-推拿 (massage)
-刮痧 (Gua Sha) [This involves repeated pressured strokes over lubricated skin with a smooth edge]
I had to lie on a bed for about half an hour with 12 needles sticking out of my two legs (a picture is shown below with the needles circled in red).

And now on Thursday, I spent the day out with Jie and Lil_thang again. Today we went to DFO, and I bought a few things. like $2 for a Cotton On t-shirt! =D BIG BARGAIN!!

Now I'm working on my parent's Anniversary Video Clip, and then after that I'll be too tired to do anything else. And YAHH! Tomorrow is the time for the outing for Libro's birthday! YUMCHA!! =D

Quote of the day:
"You must pre-live the future... not re-live the past... and savour the moment."
Just a quote I want to chuck in cause it was talked about during speech night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ewww hairy legs. lol

Thangstahh said...

pfft ur jealous, cause ur hairless!!

=P

lmao jks jks

grub said...

what was the acupunture stuff for?

Thangstahh said...

my legs, arms, neck and other joints are in pain, thats why