Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Last week of school 2009!!

YAH!!
The last week of school for 2009 is over! Sad that another year is over *sigh*, but great that it is! Cause there's really nothing to do at school nowadays anyway *shakes head*.

Nothing interesting has been happening lately. The past week has been normal schooling, and nothing but the major running around of shopping on Saturday and Sunday were the only things that happened. And of course card shopping on Tuesday.

As said, Tuesday (a pupil free day) was spent in the city, because I had to go to tutor, and I went to a news agency to get two cards, one for Libro and one for the Triplets' birthdays. On top of that, I also went to South Wharf DFO with Jie and Lil_thang again. Luckily THIS TIME there was no emergency *phew*. And I just got black cardigan for only $5! =O

Saturday and Sunday were both spent mainly at Hp.
On Saturday, I was suppose to go to Kensington to a Chinese medical clinic to get my muscles on my legs, arms and other joints as well, but there was sadly a sign on the front door that goes:
"Sorry, we no open today."
NOT ONLY was it crap english, but it was also unbelievable cause it was closed on the BUSIEST DAY of this type of business! *shakes head*. I was also at Sunshine that day getting a bargain of a present for Libro! So proud of myself to being able to find it. Then at Hp, I walked around with Jie, and got another section of the present for Libro, making it two parts to one present!
I'm such a nice friend for buying this stuff for everyone else =D

Sunday... This day was spent the same as a normal Sunday. After driving Lil_thang to her swimming lesson, I was at Hp, and I bought most of the Triplets' present. Now there's just a small section left of it for me to get when ever I go to the city in the near future, and of course I have to get some wrapping paper for both birthdays' presents.

Now, the only thing I got left to think about other than the birthday presents, is the new project I'm working on. It is for the 25th anniversary of my parents, and let's hope I can do well *crosses fingers*.

--Quote of the day is unavailable today--

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i need to go south wharf dfo sometime lol