Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Haven't been home much

Whoa! I haven't been home much this week, well let's re-cap:

Saturday:
The only thing I did this day was to go to Brimbank to buy that slim black tie I wanted and some drinks for the dinner that night. That night, we had a dinner at our place, hosting as a way to thank all our relatives coming over from Sydney and Hong Kong to attend my parent's 25th anniversary party the following night. I also worked on and completed my parent's 25th anniversary video clip (I'll upload it tomorrow).
Also our teevee broke down today so it's screwed up ><"

Sunday:
In the morning, a bunch of us cousins and two aunts from Sydney went to Fun Galore to play Laser Tag! It was pretty fun, and WAYY bigger than Fun City! We also had my parent's 25th anniversary this night as well. It was pretty much a success! =D
PLUS i clawed another toy! =) I thought it was scooby doo, but it wasnt ><



Monday:
I spent most of the day at home, and went to Reddy's place for his birthday party at night. Thanks to Collado for giving me a lift to and fro, as well as being there! It was a great party with most of the bros there hanging and chilling out.

Tuesday:
Today, we (Sydney aunt, Tao, Lil_thang and me) headed out to my parent's shop, and then walked around the city. And then out for dinner. During the day, there was also the extremely sad notification of my c**p Study Scores my Methods and Chinese Second Language.

Wednesday:
Such a shockingly hot day! I went out to the library to help tutor JC for a bit xD That's right! I helped her out with school work, KINDA OF like a tutor, not really though. At night, I went to Hp with my parents to buy presents. They bought Christmas presents for their staff while I checked out presents for family. A repairman came over and took our teevee away to get it fixed, and I hope that it's fine!

Thursday:
I tried out a chem tutor today with Heolin. This tutor was pretty good and situated within the Western side of Taylors Lakes. On top of that I finished downloading Storm Riders (風雲) and is re-watching it, cause well Storm Warriors is out!! =D so I'm just reminding myself what the story line was, and it's SOO GOOD!!
To top of good things, our teevee returned and its... AWESOME AGAIN!! =D


Quote of the day:
"Strangers are friends you have yet to meet."
This is so true. If you ever just met someone, go and get to know them. Who knows, you might just become to besterest friends ever!


3 comments:

Karen said...

Happy 25th anniversary to your parents! :)

Thangstahh said...

Lol thanks...

Unknown said...

your studies aren't that bad. I DID SUPERSHIT IN PSYCH!