Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another Day

Seems like time pasts pretty quick nowadays. As a prefect I had to take other classes for worship every Friday, and yesterday I had to take lil_thang's class. Walking into her homeroom and looking, it seems a bit nostalgic xD Year 7 was such a fun time...
It seems only yesterday (at the time) that I was in year 7, and looking up at the year 11's and 12's and listening to what they were saying.

Hrmm... I guess that a blog is actually pretty cool, I get to publish my theory xD It's known as the "Outranking Theory", and to see it look at the post below! This theory took me a fair few years to complete, but days to publish. Finished it in about May, but didn't have a blog back then, so NOW i can publish it!!
WHOO HOO!!

*thumbs up* niice!!

No comments: