Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Laughing Gor + Grill'd = AWESOME!

Sunday.. Went to tutor today and ended up going to MC with Eira. We went there to go to Hoyts to watch the Laughing Gor movie (movie poster shown below) it was AWESOME!! So GOOD!! Especially the part where he.... As a way to not wreck it for readers who actually want to watch it, I'll just leave it there ;D

Other than that, we also tried out Grill'd, AT LAST!! I've been wanting to try it for so long, but never got a chance. I forgot to take a pic of my meal, so just took a pic of the net of what it looks like (2nd picture shown below). Epic fail on trying to take the first bite ><>

RIPPED OFF!!
Jie ripped me off! She told me to come back from the city early to go with her to search for dad's father's day gift, BUT INSTEAD she dragged me off to go do flyers ><"
She stated that the foosball table (also shown below) is my "payment" for doing it. The thing is that I already ordered one from Target (one that has foosball, mini air hockey AND mini table tennis), but then
she turns around, and because Uniwiz already has one that he doesn't use, she gave it to me..

Well, that was about my day, nothing else atm...
Camp next week, TUESDAY! This week, epic sac week. And of course no time to find a father's day gift, so FAIL!! ><"

Quote of the day:
"Heads means you do as I say, Tails means you do the opposite" (quote from Anthony Wong to Michael Tse, direct translation in Laughing Gor movie)
It's an easy way to decide things I guess, let the guy upstairs decide for ya!



4 comments:

grub said...

that burger looks incredibly large (height), your mouth must be huge xD

Thangstahh said...

dude
i couldnt even bite a chunk of on my first attempt ><
so fail!
it was cause it was just THAT big ><"

grub said...

howd you eat it then?
eat it layer by layer? haha

Thangstahh said...

lmao no no
took the biggest bites i could (wasnt that big)
than compressed the burger and continued on
until it actually fit in my mouth xD