Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thank-you Buddy

As I said in my previous post.. The only actual "good" thing that's happened this whole time is the fact that I got an awesome buddy who helps out. He/her recommended me to let out some steam during lunch in a basketball game. I did as he/she said, and well.. It worked! I went ALL out!! Got complimented by all my friends of how well I did, I was surprised myself of how well I did. Scoring over hlf of all the goals in my team in a 3 vs 4 game. I was teamed with S.Holland and Collado, vs-ing Hentai, Broseph, Heolin and Simo. It was an epic battle, but in the end.. WE WON!! Here I'd like to say, thank-you buddy!

Other than that, I really don't have much to do nowadays. It is pretty boring, and my complaining from the previous post have pretty much died down... Even though I'm still pretty cheezed off about it, I feel alot better and more calm now...

Damn... Chink Sac tomoro, lets hope I do well! But luckily, its just reading & responding, so i'll do fine *phew*
I guess that's all for today...

Quote of the day:
"What goes around comes around"
Everyone knows what it means, its so simple and straight forward

5 comments:

grub said...

lucky you! you got the "normal" SAC...i got gg-ed DX hopefully the SAC will be marked easier...

Unknown said...

lalalalala....

Thangstahh said...

in a way..
thnx for the comment Eira xDD

And DAMN RIGHT!!
thats cause im WAYY more awesome than you
grub!
xD

jks jks

grub said...

Eira is putting really random comments these days. he must be bored XD

Thangstahh said...

*nod*
I agree with ya Grub..

He needs to make his own blog to pass the time xD