Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Friday, August 21, 2009

First Post

The first blog I've ever written, ha, seems fun... Lol, well I have no idea who will ever read this, but unlike friends Grub & Hentai (Food and Events), my blog doesn't have a point xD

Let's just hope this will end up being well *shrug*

And to anyone asking.. YES "Thangstahh's World" is my rip off of "Elmo's World", I just ran out of ideas >.<''

Just something to continue on over time, a current top 10 checklist of things that I am looking forward to doing, or wanting to do:
Checklist
1. [X] Camp on the 8th till the 18th of Sept
2. [X] 17th Birthday!! *Whoo hoo!*
3. [ ] Finish collecting the 10, scale 1:144 Gundam Gn-000's
4. [ ] Going to Japan with Eira, Grub and possibly Heo (豬頭 & 你 say 冰 &Jacky囝)
5. [ ] Completing 120 hrs of L's driving log
6. [X] Completing another video clip
7. [ ] Making this blog more famous xD
8. [ ] Figure out what I want to do in the future
9. [ ] Become pro in snooker and/or pool
10. [ ] Stop being bored

3 comments:

grub said...

ahahahah, your on camp on your birthday :) that means i don't have to bake you a cake :D

Thangstahh said...

HEY HEY HEY!!!
yes you do!!
your choice of either BEFORE i leave
or for my birthday on the day I'm about to call u Eira, and Heo out for a birthday get together kinda things AFTER i come back *shrug*

Unknown said...

hehehehehe...CAKE FACE HIM!!!