Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Early Present

Today was just a typical Saturday. Chink school, Footscray, than Tutor. The only differences today are:
1. Reading and Responding Sac at Chink School
2. Grub made AWESOME white chocolate and macadamia cookies (click here to see it)
3. At Footscray I got some new shades/shields/sunnies, what ever ya call it, as an early birthday present from my parents (as shown below)
4. Found out that now Spesh class is commencing from term3 holidays, on Mondays and Thursdays >.<''
5. Because of the point above, next year my weekends are FREE!!!
(thinking of taking up some sort of classes with Eira, maybe kick boxing?)

Read email from this IQ test website I was on (that wanted me to pay *rolls eyes* no way!)
It was weird cause it said that my IQ is at the general location of 145, its so bs-ing!
*shrug* at least it proves im above average, so..
*thumbs up*
nice!

And that's about my day...
Wait till my post tomoro!
Going to go watch "Laughing Gor" with Eira at MC!!
Its gonna be AWESOME!!
WHOO HOO!!

Quote of the day:
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated" (Quote of Confucius)
As it says, true and you know it!


2 comments:

grub said...

hehe looks like those snowboard shades xP

Thangstahh said...

lmao
i wish!!
those will be WAYY cheaper xD