Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

--Lost--

Man... got that Chem sac tomoro ><" So lost! Should've listened in class and studied ><" All I've done was try to help people do questions, and yeh thats all! Hrmm.. Supposedly Tuk and Hentai has been back stabbing (or talking about) something related to me... I wonder what it is *thinks*

What Libro showed Broseph & me was *shivers* eeww!! It was Barney, Marshal and Lily from How I Met Your Mother pashing each other >.<"!! YES, it also means BARNEY AND MARSHAL PASHED!! *vomits* Let's just hope that wasn't real, or else it ain't one of my top fav shows no more!!

Camp is getting closer and closer.. My birthday is getting closer and closer.. But worse of all, a whole string of sacs is right around the corner! >.<" That's so going to suck! Let's hope tomoro's Chem sac ain't bad, so I can't last this string of sacs and have fun during camp *nod*

The thing that's been on my mind lately is this birthday thing coming up. Seen at previous birthdays and my own experience, I see that the KFC and Mob are pretty awkward around each other. I have no idea how to make the birthday! I've been thinking and thinking, and at the moment, this is my plan:
Birthday dinner #1 => Family (ie sisters, parents, bro-in-law, me!)
Birthday dinner/party #1 => Cousins (ie 5 cousins' bday in Sep, its a yearly thing, MAYBE we'll have one this year.. but *shrug* who knows..)
Birthday outing #1 => 豬頭, 你 say 冰 & Jacky囝 (Heolin, Grub, Eira) just going out
Birthday outing #2 => Mob our just the Bros from the Mob
Birthday outing #3 => KFC guys!
I've been thinking.. And I believe that IF i can find a good enough activity or something like that, i'm sure its possible to combine 'Birthday outing #2 and #3' together! But the problem right now is, what?
If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE don't hesitate to comment! PLEASE!!!

Well, other than that, I guess there's nothing else for me to say or think about *sigh*
such a boring life >.<"

P.s. Hair cut is for some reason liked A LOT by like Ronstahh and some other bros (eg Broseph and Mark) but for different reasons I guess. At least SOMEONE appreciates it, that's good enough for me *nod*

Quote of the day:
"Fighting and Martial Arts are two different things" (quote from Serizawa)
Simple and straight forward, a hope for those who are up against someone with some sort of coloured belt

2 comments:

grub said...

you forgot about the chinese sac this week and the upcoming detail study exam ><"

but i'm sure you'll do well ;)

Thangstahh said...

OH YEH!!
DAMN IT!!
totally forgot >.<"!!!
well...
DAMN!!!
got nufin else except "DAMN IT" to say ><"