Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Four Asians xD

After so long, this is the first time of the three/four outings that actually had all four of us going out together. By the four of us, I mean Eira, Grubs, Heolin and myself. Surprisingly, even though we weren't together for long, catching up, going around was well.. fun!

The day started with me meeting up at Eira's house, and then we went to the city to meet up with Grubs. As we found her, we had to complete all our "usual" store shopping before Heolin arrives, as she doesn't have the same interests as the three of us. As usual, we went to the anime stores, claw machine at Photo World (only got one Silver Doraemon/Ding Dong [shown below]), the yellow sign DVD shop, and anything else I missed out on. Today I purchased an old TVB series that was one of my favourites since I was a kid known as Gods of Honour or 封神榜 (poster of show shown below). We then went to Dessert House to eat lunch as we waited for Heolin's arrival.

Heolin's arrival brought a change in our actions. Firstly, we went to find Heolin at MC, then we went to do what Eira & I constantly do. We went to play pool at Ed Hardy (used to be Barcode). We taught Grubs how to play, and she became pretty decent (not to mention addicted) by the last game. While, Heolin didn't heed any of my advices and continued to play with her own style and pace that needed improvements. Seated at Max Brenner for drinks and chats, Grubs left early to go look for her mother. We allowed her to do so, and it ended with only three of us.

The remaining three of us travelled to a two different JB-Hi Fi's. This was cause I wanted to find new earphones to use (because my ones broke), and Heolin wanted to check out cameras. Later, us three went to Myers and checked out Basement. Even though there was nothing to buy, having a look around was good enough. In the end, Heolin didn't feel too well, so we headed back to MC to hurry home. Eira got off at Sunshine, I got off at Ginifer, while Heolin got off at Keilor Plains; thus, concluding our day.

For more information on the day, check out Grub's blog, and Eira's currently non-existent post, that will surely come soon.

Quote of the day:
"珍惜眼前人"
This famous Chinese phrase basically means that we should treasure and value every person that we see in front of us, because we never know what the future holds.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. soon to come post LOL. yea tonight at like 12 XD

grub said...

ehhhh wth my ding dong doesn't have a tail -_____-"