Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

LAST DAY FOR CHINESE SCHOOL FOR EVER!!

WHOO HOO!!
After approximately 12 years of my life spent studying Chinese, it's FINALLY OVER!! =D For information about this day, check out this post!

Wednesday was well... weird I guess. After all these years of a regular routine of going to tutor on Wednesday after tutor, I was so lost and well, unbelievably bored to not go tutor! *nod* weird hey?

Thursday and Friday were just plain HOT! ><" Stupid weather isn't helping with the end of Spring. *sigh*

And well, that's pretty much my week *nod*
OH OH OH!!
Forgot to state:
Believe it or not! I did homework on Thursday night!! =O
8 PAGES WORTH!! =O

Quote of the day:
"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend."
And I wish all of you to be able to do this with ease.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude...you should check your time lol. you posted this at like 1.13am when right now its like 11.55

Karen said...

Being done with Chinese school forever sounds amazing. XD