Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The 18th Birthday Party

"WOOOOO!!"
quote a "Wooo Girl" friend of mine =]

The 18th of September in 2010 was an awesome night! Not going to call it the BEST part-AY! of the YEAR! But definitely a runner up! This was the night that I celebrated my 18th birthday with none other than my friends. The turn up of the night was just.. "AMAZING!" (quote Reddy). Got EVERYONE (as in group wise) there! Got my Bros, My Family, Gilsoners, Tutor friends, Ex-Gilsoners, a few Holy Eucharist peeps, and such. A party starting from 7 situating at my house ran successfully with no problems (other than a puke or two, which was kinda expected).

Well yeah, there ain't much to say except:

SOME PEOPLE ATE!
SOME PEOPLE SANG!
SOME PEOPLE DRANK!
MOST PEOPLE LAUGHED!
MOST PEOPLE DANCED!
EVERYONE HAD FUN!

Once again, I want to thank everyone for their attendance and those who helped me out (from small things like moving chairs, to decorations, even to making cakes!), THANKS GUYS!! The presents I received were just... *mind explodes* MIND BLOWING! =) I can tell that at least a bit of thought was put into it, and it is all well appreciated =)
I know that this is corny and I've said it a few times in my past few posts but:

Love you all! 
Thanks for coming!
Thanks for EVERYTHING! 
=]

The PARTY!!
My BROS! (Bros 4 Life!)
Our Family's Girls... and ME! =D
Holy Eucharist Peeps!
Tutor Boys!
Girls and.... ME! xD
Nice...

2 comments:

Thangstahh said...

For More info on the night depending on another's perspective, see
(advertising again)
Libro's blog:
http://sugarcoatedsmiles.tumblr.com/

Tina said...

Great...party that I wasn't invited to. -offended-
Lol, the sea of asians. XD

Happy b'day! You are now officially legal!