Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TSSM Chem =(

Today I spent the day in the city with Libro and Heolin at a TSSM Chemistry Unit 4 seminar. Indefinitely I learnt something, but it was done in a period of... not 3... not 6... but 9 HOURS!! ><" The hours spent listening to the teacher was okay with no problem, however he made us do work (o.0) I would have definitely preferred that he just talked and told us what we should know than make us work! Like maybe HOW we should do a question, instead of DO the question =(


Out of the complaining, the past week since then was pretty good. Went to a few different places, and actually did some studying here and there *Nod* Driving is actually pretty fun, and undoubtedly, the best term holidays I've ever had in my life! Not just because I turned 18, but also because.. A lot of new things have happened throughout these two weeks, a lot has changed and a few new experiences have occurred. The simplest of all these, is that I'm actually reading a BOOK! Not ANY BOOK! But one that has economics in it ><'' (courtesy of the Girls of The Family :D) Can't wait to see what else the world has installed for me, but all I know is that after the exams are over, not only will I be free of studies and school, but I'm also going to... take a few more steps in life, have something new in my life :)


I pray that IT all goes well =]
Just a few more weeks left, after exams, its time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

something new in your life? CONGRATS TO LINDA FOR BEING PREGNANT :p

someones gonna be a 'cou fuuuuuuu' :P
hahahah jokes.

Anonymous said...

Who are you seeing? ;)

Or is Linda *really* pregnant?