Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Family!

It has been a while since I blogged. Guessing the reason to this is that I really haven't been doing much in life. Life is actually pretty boring if we think about it. The closest thing to 'events' that I was at throughout this past month would be:
- watching Inception the movie [after RMIT open day]
- watching Expendables the movie [after Melbourne Uni open day]
- going to an old friend's 18th
- making movies as I usually do
- failing to learn viet 
- and also failing to write a complete basic English -> Chinese dictionary ><"
Doesn't really seem like much does it? Oh well... Let's get along with life now.

New Family? You might kind of be thinking 'wtf?" But in fact, it isn't really that fake, at least for me, it's totally real!

My 'new family' has always been existing, its just never been named like this before; and well, now that I'm re-blogging after a month of not doing so, its time to expose this new connection that I have. They are simply already introduced friends who are now positioned as [don't remb the names I usually ive these guys, so lets stick with the first thing that comes to mind now]:
- Dad = Bonbon
- Mum = J. K. Cee
- Siblings = McBeth, Heolin, Hentai, Libro, Reddy, Pea Brain, Tuk, Murthi, Mark, Johnny, Collado
And of course... ME =D

Out of this whole family, it's actually pretty funny how things are going. 
I.E. - Libro and Reddy are "dating". At the same time, Johnny's girl is being eyeballed by Mark, Bonbon and Reddy. Which also brings to thought that Reddy is claiming to be after Libro, Murthi, J. K Cee, Heolin, Johnny's girl, and other unmentionables. While Mark is after Hentai's niece and Murthi at the same time. Tuk and Pea Brain are argued to be "married" according to our R.E. teacher.  It is the firs time that McBeth is going through a whole sibling sect without anyone else looking exactly like her. Collado is as usual, lost about pretty much most things that's going on. And me.. well... similarly to Collado. Simply just lost. 

So what you guys think of this 'loving'  family? I only got one word for all these guys (if any) reads this:

LOL

3 comments:

grub said...

woah. that's a lot of info to process in one sitting *goes off and never comes back*

Anonymous said...

I like this ! :D

Unknown said...

i dunno. for now, wtf is all i can think of.