Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Friday, September 17, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY!! =D

The legal age of 18 has come upon me!

What's there to say? Hrmm... Definitely I can't feel much of a difference, but who knows... Maybe its a slow process. There is nothing better than spending my 18th bday with my friends (despite not all of them were at school), it was great to see most of them. Another year gone pass, not knowing when life will end, and living life to the fullest when ever I get the chance, life just seems to be well spent! (at least for the past year). Compared to my last birthday (http://thangstahh-world.blogspot.com/2009/09/camp-was-awesome.html) at camp, the quality this year far exceeds last year. This is not because of any presents or timing that are modifying factors; however, it is because I became closer to all my friends during this time. The larger range of things to reflect on this year is definitely more than last year's, and there's just.. just more to thank for.


I know she hates this, but for advertisement purposes (http://sugarcoatedsmiles.tumblr.com/), this AWESOME (;D) friend of mine posted a blog post about me, its so touching *sobs*. It's because of small things like these that makes this year's birthday, that much better than last year's.


I haven't received all my birthday gifts, but from the ones I already received, all I can say is... "WOW!"


I LOVE YOU ALL!! =D
and THANKS FOR ALL THE B'DAY WISHES!

No comments: