Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Final moment of childhood...

Hey EVERYONE!


Can't believe it! Waited so long, and the time has finally come! In a few short hours I'll be *shivers* an adult! It use to sound cool back then when I was younger, but I see no point in being too excited or too depressed about it now, it's just another number. How I see it, is that life will go on no matter what, and hey, maybe something good will come out of this.


The first presents I received for my big 18th bday, is from nonetheless my awesome and beloved buddy =D Telling me to close my eyes while sitting at Max Brenner a few hours ago, I could tell something was going on. The smell of matches, the sound of a lighter, and the sight of a shifty buddy can only mean one thing: my birthday is about to have its first celebration. The opening of my eyes saw a buddy with a big smile, and a cake. A full chocolate cake with the number '18' sticking out of the top as candles. I was told to make a wish and to blow out the candles. My birthday wish was to.... rather not tell incase it won't happen ;D And well, listening to the story of this 'cake expedition', this buddy of mine was SUCH A NICE friend, that when she lit the candles while my eyes were closed, the candles were blown out FOR me xD Some strangers with a lighter came by to save the day, and aided in the lighting of the cake. There is nothing wrong with the cake, except the fact that I am pressured to completely devour it all by myself. Here is a picture of how failed my attempts are at eating the 'whole cake':



After the cake, comes the presents! I received something supposedly known as the "first half" of my present this night. I opened the first one while my buddy was still around, because my reaction is something that is supposedly valuable to see. The first box contained a jar with little quotations and stars inside it. These quotations can simply and basically summarise all the great, bad, fun, happy, sad, and humorous experiences us two have have together. It is truly a prized possession.


On top of the jar of memories and cake mentioned above, I also have this final wrapped present. I have no idea what it is yet, because I can't open it till midnight, but the shape of it is pretty much giving away what it can be. However, I will do as I promised and was told, and wait till midnight before I'll open it. 


I'd just like to say:

THANKS BUDDY!! 
I dearly love the jar of memories, and this night! I'll never forget it!
=]

To all my other friends and family:
Good Luck top-ing that xDD

No comments: