Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Driving on P's to Despicable Me =P

Whoo Hoo!!
First Day driving, and... pretty proud that I'm still alive =D


Waking up early in the morning, first thing I did was went out to fill up petrol (expecting to drive people around today, and dont want the car to just.. stop) I had breakkie at Wg's "Jamaica Blue" Cafe, just to kick off and celebrate the new P plate driving experience =) From there I went movies with Reddy, Libro and Heolin to watch Despicable Me (shown below) It was a surprisingly good movie! 
From there we bumped into Triple Jay, and had lunch at Grill'd. After that I slowly took everyone (other than Reddy, cause he had other plans) home. Pretty fun driving around *nod* Found out where Triple Jay lived too =D WIN for me ;)
But seriously, LOL at everyone's different reactions to sitting in my car xD
Libro: Shitting herself cause she believes I'm an "unsafe" driver
Triple Jay: Too relaxed, trusting me TOO much
Heolin: "DRIVE SLOWLY!" SO have a guess =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ITTTT'S SO FLUFFY, I'M GONNA DIIIIE! :)
Hello, scary driver!

Thangstahh said...

Lol
I'm NOT a scary driver!
I'm very professional *nod*

ROFL!
I think I drove more today than how much I really drove in my logbook xDD