Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another set of weekends

Time flies doesn't it?
Well, another set of weekends are over. The time for my final year (and life time) of Chinese and Methods exams are drawing closer!

We finished our final Chinese Sac for our WHOLE LIVES on Saturday, so WHOOPY to that *thumbs up*. It was actually a funny story that day. We got into class and the teacher suddenly goes (in Chinese), "Your doing your Sac today." Everyone went "wth?!" But I'm sure everyone went fine, there's no dumbies in our Chinese class, everyone's pretty smart. Another funny/sad thing that happened during that Chinese class was that people aged 12-16 were chosen to help out with a survey on young adults (or teens) with a Chinese background. It was funny and sad cause I never knew it was possible to be too old! Like WTH?! ><"

Tutor went out fine, just felt like a douche going into tutor with three original sized Boost drinks (one for me, one for Lil_thang, one for Heolin [I owe her a drink]). But it was great, cause the games that I downloaded pretty much to show off to Eira, he enjoyed like no tomorrow! Which actually made me feel good =D

And to end up our Saturday night, Jie brought Dumpling (supposedly now called Perry) over, and we went to watch Astro Boy the movie. It wasn't AWESOME, but it was okay.

Sunday.. Woke up and completed 50% of the Bleach: Heat the Soul 6, on my PSP. Then went for a drive. The drove started from my place and went to Coburg (to grandma's grave) and then to Hp (for Lil-thang's swimming lesson), and finally back home. About an hour or so worth of driving, with only one minor accident =)

And that was pretty much my day I guess *nod*

Quote of the day:
"Do as your told!"
I know that this isn't technically a quote, but it's something that people say to one another (mainly someone of authoritative power vs someone they have power over), and well, usually I guess that it's a good idea to do so and not argue back, cause it's known as "talking back"
*rolls eyes*

No comments: