Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ip Man, 2nd Time

WHOA!!
Yesterday was Saturday, therefore I had to go Chinese school and tutor. As we began the class of our weekly Chinese school, our teacher states that for the first time, only ONE of our classmates received 100% on our Reading & Responding SAC. Everyone wondered who it was. As Philly (one of teacher's most worried students) came back with he results, we were all surprised at how he received 92%! I started to worry myself about what I can get, if he gets higher than me, I'll flip! Then i went up to get my results. I flipped open the page, and... WHOA!! I was the one who got 100% =D It was surprising, yet awesome at the same time!!
So proud of myself xD, and that was what I bragged/boasted about for the day (sorry to the people I bragged to, but it was surprising and I was extremely happy).

As the day went on, night time came. Two of my cousins came over to my place, and I had to babysit them. So I turned on Ip Man (poster shown below) so they could watch. This was a film dedicated to Bruce Lee's master. The Grandmaster of Wing Chun, known as Ip Man (or Yip Mun). It was such an awesome movie! This was the 2nd time I saw it, and its still so good!!

Now today was a Sunday, so it was way different compared to yesterday. I woke up at about 10-ish in the morning and started to pack my printed camp photos into the photo album that I got for my birthday last year. That took a long one hour. Afterwards, went for my driving practice session with dad, and then as I returned home, finished my English Text Response essay. That's it!

I see that's my day, well for now.

Quote of the day:
"An eye for an eye will only make the world blind" (quote from Mohandas Gandhi)
Such a deep quote, that I'm sure everyone would've heard of before. Let's just hope this isn't true, and the world won't end up blind.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

blind blind...nawww....if the world goes blind, who'll admore my sexy hands?

grub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

you're just jealous that mine are sexier than yours humph!

Thangstahh said...

im lost...
who deleted the comment?
it wasnt me!!