Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Half-way till stress free!

Whoo Hoo! Finished the:
Maths Trial Exam 1
RE Exam Unit 2 Exam 1
RE Exam Unit 2 Exam 2
English Persuasive Piece!!

Finished 4 of the 8 things that are causing me stress lately.
By tomorrow, I'll finish the Maths Trial Exam 2.
Then next week's Monday:
Chemistry Chapter 16&18 Sac
English Text Response.

And of course, finally the English Context Essay will end next week for me on a Friday.
After that, our Internal Year 11 Exams begin, then our External Mathematical Methods Exams start!!
And then the Chinese Written Exam!! *hyperventilates* and after that...

Stress free till mid next year *phew*

Let's hope everything goes well. Went to pick up the photos from K-mart just a while ago. Not perfectly printed, but not bad *nod* Heolin wants to see them, so I'll let her see them at tutor on Saturday, and then chuck them into my photo album that night. (stack of camp photos shown below)

I also finished my camp trailer clip (took me a period to do so), but not fully done, cause I'm still waiting for Ron's music for background music, as a finishing touch. I should be able to finish it by tomorrow's class. Or at least hope I can *nod*

That's about it for tonight, and the pass few days have just been studying work, so I guess that those ain't important enough to be posted, xD

Quote of the day:
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." (quote of Eric Jong)
Ha! What a funny approach, but it isn't totally false. So I guess that means we should just WATCH OUT on things like this

--Camp trailer will be posted on my next post--


3 comments:

Unknown said...

my hands are sexier than your advice

Thangstahh said...

**rolls eyes**
i dont get wats wif this new catch phrase u use..
it doesnt seem to make sense *shakes head*

Unknown said...

curtesy of Grub's friend lol