Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Internal Exam Week

This week was our internal/year 11 exam week. The timetable went:
Monday = normal classes
Tuesday = normal classes
Wednesday = English (should pass)
Chemistry (hope I pass)
Thursday = Double study (other words, basketball)
Friday = Psychology (no study, hope it works out though)
Double Method class (not exams, just class)

Well this whole week has been pretty much BASKETBALL BASKETBALL BASKETBALL! That was cause even though we had exams, I looked forward more to the basketball games we had at lunch instead of the actual exams. This week I've pulled back out my old friend (my glasses!! =O). I haven't used it since... well my last set of exams *shrug*.

The English exam went by fine. The text response and context essays may have had a slight bit of problems, but for sure i did well on the analysis one *thumbs up*.
The Chemistry exam on the other hand.. *rolls eyes* so bad! Didn't study at all for it, so pretty much went in with the heart to fail or slightly pass. So let's just sit back and hope I pass *nod*.

Today was funny xD We spent most of the day playing basketball *nod*. I think about four games?
Most are of Tuk, Hentai, Broseph, Mark, Big Mouth and I.
One had OFM, and another, Robinson and Collado.
Another was Hentai, Broseph, Libro, Heolin, Nav-nav and me! (that was a funny game).
So yeah, so tired from that, and I believe my school shoes broke ><"
So its SUPER GLUE time!! =D
And I'm pretty much bruised and pained all over my body ><>

Something that we haven't had in AGES happened today. We had a practice fire drill. It was actually funny, cause like I was with Broseph, Libro, Nav-nav, Hentai and Heolin. We thought that it was a lock down drill, therefore went into the closest room to hide (in practice). Later, our maths teacher came in and told us that it was actually a fire drill *rolls eyes*, than we went back out and went to line up, and well.. there was only like 6 of us from all of yr 11 that made it out of the "fire" xD
And yeah, that was my day!

Quote of the day:
"... yeah that's what she said ;)"
LMFAO! a dirty joke that us guys use, and yeah thats it!

2 comments:

grub said...

exams already?! wow! bah i am so going to fail my accounting exam next week > <

Thangstahh said...

lmao, dw i literally failed my chem exam xDDD