Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Stressing out

The weekends that just passed weren't too bad. Saturday went by fine with nothing but a simple set of mock exams (Chinese & Methods). The only "bad" thing that happened, would be the fact that the tram at Footscray was like over half an hour late! ><" It was so bad!!

On Sunday, the only thing I did was to go to K-mart to print out camp photos. I printed about $25 worth of photos. That was about 140 something i guess. And I went driving on Sunday, got told off by dad a few times as usual, and thats it...

Hrmmm, I can't think of anything else that happened.. Well, let's end with something that I gotta do in the coming week, and/or till I'm stress free for a little while.
1. Methods Trial Exam 1
2. Methods Trial Exam 2
3. RE Unit 1&2 Exam 1
4. RE Unit 1&2 Exam 2
5. English Persuasive Piece
6. English Text Response
7. English Context Essay
8. Chemistry Chapter 16&18 Sac

I guess that's all about now.. *shrug*

Quote of the Day:
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."
Such a nice/corny quote, but its pretty nice to read *nod*

No comments: