Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

*music starts* Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Dad! Happy Birthday to you! *music ends*
Today is my daddy's birthday! The thing is that it goes by the Lunar Calendar instead of the Calendar that we use, so technically I don't know what's his birth date ><" For dad's birthday we went out the "Just Good Food" in St. Albans for dinner. They were like a small restaurant that wasn't too bad, but can improve.

Most of the day, I was at home, studying for a bit, did a bit of cleaning of my shower/bath room, and went to Brimbank Shopping Centre to buy dad a birthday present. I got him a nice looking vest, which was discounted, so *thumbs up*. OH! and i watched How I Met Your Mother Season 5, Episode 2!! WHOO HOO! funny show!

Hrmm.. I guess thats pretty much my day. Man I'm boring ><"

Quote of the day:
"Out of difficulties are miracles" (TVB's Burning Flame III)
If your persistent and never stop trying, you'll get what you want! (given that theres a possibility to success)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lol...whats the q-value?

Thangstahh said...

q-value? wat?

grub said...

heys, when are you doing the chinese prac oral with the teacher? i just called her and she's fully booked :(

so i have to do it via telephone tuesday 9PM and maybe wednesday night as well...

Thangstahh said...

im suppose to do the phone one too
but i dont want to ><"
im gona ask her for tues at 5