Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Friday, October 9, 2009

First week of term 3... CONQUERED!

Whoa... such an epic first week back to term 4! Finished two sacs (Methods, probability and RE ethics), and one Chinese oral exam! Now next week, got four exams! (2 Methods trial, and 2 RE Unit 3+4) Let's hope everything goes well!

As usual, a Friday, so I took the train to tutor, and as usual, I was late for the train, and got to tutor about 15 minutes late. The only good thing that happened, is that for once there were apple pies that just got made at Maccas when I stopped by! So WHOO HOO there!

Ain't much to talk about nowadays, cause I'm back at school.. Well, not sure if others have noticed.. But what's up with Libro, Nav nav & Neddy lately? Been asking, and I haven't got an answer yet *sigh*, I want my answer!! ><"

That's about it!

Quote of the day:
"It's about the journey, not the destination"
I totally agree! I love hanging out with friends and all during this High School journey, and dread to reach the destination.. other words.. yr 12! ><"
This is also the reason to why I like claw machines too! The journey is the best part! Try so hard, and getting the reward was good, but mainly cause of the fun journey!

No comments: