Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Monday, October 5, 2009

First day of School + Yesterday

I didn't have time to post anything yesterday night, cause my family was out for dinner last night in Richmond, and I had to spend time packing and getting ready for school. On top of that, I was also working on my bound reference and technically I've CONQUERED IT!! WHOO HOO!! Congrats to me!

However, the morning of yesterday till late in the afternoon was the most tiring, yet relaxing, time of my holidays. It was relaxing cause I was sitting on the couch the whole day. But it was tiring, because I was playing on the PS3 the whole day xD. I clocked "Terminator Salvation" and played a bit of "Lego: Batman" and "Army of Two". The games were way easier to play cause I had my cousins T.A.O. and Hi-son over for most of the day, so they helped me conquer the games! =D

Today was the first day back to school. GC looks so different now! This will be mainly cause of the new concrete area that the school has. On the concrete area, there's also a lot of posts with sails acting as the roof of the concrete area, but with flaws of spacing that will surely let rain and sunlight to wet and burn the people under the sails.

Most of the day was used to catch up with the bros, peers, friends and the mob. A failed attempt to collect photos of camp from everyone resulted in me only getting photos from Libro, Heolin, and a minimal section of Botany's photos. Let's just hope I can get more and more photos from other people to expand my library of camp photos, and aid in the creation of my soon-to-be camp video clip! At the moment, I'm guessing that this clip will be about 12-15 minutes long! That seems a tiny bit too long for the audience, so I guess I might make a short version of about 5 minutes, and the full length one of 12-15 minutes. As I'll be doing this during the Christmas holidays, I guess that I might have time to create a trailer for it too xD.

That seems to be pretty much my whole day! I wonder if anything awesome or good will happen tomorrow. =)

Quote of the day:
"Anyone can give advice, but a real friend will lend a helping hand."
So if there's a "friend" who talk more than help, looks like they ain't "real"..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

im more than a real friend :D

Thangstahh said...

lmfao course you are bro!!
ur a
"heng dai!!"