Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday's used to study

Another day I spent working on my bound reference. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't just sit and work for a few hours, the hardest part is to firstly sit down to start ><" Other than that, I also downloaded Jerry Yan's album, Freedom (not sure if its new or old, but I wanted to download his song 'One Half', and just downloaded the whole album while I was at it).

As it was a Wednesday, I went to tutor. I was still holding on to Grub's cookies, so I had to share it between Eira and Heolin. At tutor we were working on worksheets that needed to be shared one between two, and I shared with Heolin, with her doing the multiple choice, and me the analysis questions.

When she saw me, Heolin was kinda like, "DID YOU GET AN EAR PIERCING?!" and I asked her, would I really do so. She replies, "Knowing you, you won't, but its there!" Dopey much ey? Oh well, at least she cares *nod*
On top of that, because I promised to get her something from the claw machines, I brought the three prizes and let her choose which one she wanted. She ended up taking the snoopy (as expected), and didn't even say thank-you ><" The worse part was how she criticizes its size. I TRIED and the two clawed machines were HARD, so her criticism hurted a bit =(

That was about my day!
Quote of the day:
"If you say you can, you can!" (from some TVB show that I don't even remb what it was)
For people who want encouragement, its something to help ya out!


3 comments:

grub said...

LMAO i also dled that album earlier this week XD hrm we did see the original yesterday as well @ $32 DX

Unknown said...

my hands are sexier than yours Thangstahh

Thangstahh said...

(o.0)
wth? u did?!
i shouldve just asked u for it then ><"

wat u mean ur hands are sexier?
they're just thinner xD