Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Monday, September 7, 2009

1.5 yrs of braces.... CONQUERED!

AT LONG LAST!! BRACES OFF!! YAAH!!
Normally people get stuff like plates on (which is what my friends with experience said), but i don't have to *shrug*. I just gotta chuck these plastic jaw shaped stuff on for about 8-9 hours a day. Which i'm going to do when I sleep *nod* It comes with a nice case =D
Top row of teeth feel SOOO smooth! Like unbelievably smooth!!


Other than that, finalised my packing (suitcase/luggage and carry on shown below). I know, it looks a bit oversized for just a 10 day trip, but the sleeping bag is like 1/3 of the suitcase!! ><>
Let's hope everything works out well!! =D

Hoping camp will be fun, and YES! thats it xD

Quote of the day:
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." (quote of Dalai Lama)
Touche to him!



No comments: