Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Citizen Kane = *thumbs down*

Sac on Citizen Kane is up tomorrow. I'm gonna hate it so bad ><" That movie LITERALLY makes me want to sleep =( So I didn't pay much attention in class, and well... In a way it seems like I have problems *nod*
i'm not even sure what to put into my page of notes, let's just hope I do well. For those who have never seen Citizen Kane before, it's front cover is shown below (yes it IS a black & white film).

As my previous post already exclaimed, I'm a one man army. It's not like I WANT to be like this, but it's more like I don't have a choice =( So to those people out there who have someone supporting you and all, your luckier than you expect.

Recently, my posts have been getting shorter and shorter. Kinda seems like it's more like cause I'm just treating this blog as an open diary, and there really isn't much on lately, so yeah.

Oh by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JC!! Not sure if she'll read this, but as a diary, I write it anyway. Lol.

Quote of the day:
"Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance." (quote from Shakespeare)
Just something to help people watch out from others.

No comments: