Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tutoring again =(

Another day of the holidays gone. Wish I were a bit more productive. Well, just went to Hp with Eira today, and tutor. Nothing too interesting I guess. I'm guessing the "best" thing that happened today would be the fun we had in semi-planning the HK/Japan trip that we really wanna go to at the end of year 12. But as I said, just semi-planning, don't know if we're really going to end up going. But IF we do, that would be AWESOME as!!

Also, at last I watched How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 1. YES! IT'S OUT!! =D
Oh! And a late post, but just showing off the birthday present I got from Eira the day I came back from camp, which was Saturday. Now I gotta go buy a new shirt just for these cuffs he got me *rolls eyes*. But still, THANX BRO!

Quote of the day:
"Talk less, do more!"
Something that I directly translated from something similar to a commonly used Chinese phrase in Hong Kong. It is something I really gotta learn how to do xD
Working towards it *thumbs up*


No comments: