Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Math Methods Unit 3&4 learning... CONQUERED!

Math Methods Unit 3&4 learning... CONQUERED!
At last we finished learning all there is to learn in Methods Unit 3&4. Now we can go on camp relaxed. But once we return back to school, our FINAL Sac and Exam revision awaits...
It's something not to look forward to!

It's clear! 1.M.A. (one man army) is established. It's true. It's the way of Thang's life...
I pretty much slept in Chem class today, and seems like no one even noticed that I was doing so. It wasn't until over 20 odd minutes that the teacher notices. The first person was not a friend, yet a TEACHER! That doesn't seem right.

Well, this is the last schooling Friday of the Term *nod* and yeh at camp next week! Today was some "History Day" at G.C. A lot of kids dressed up as their "favourite" historical figure, and so did teachers. Didn't really make sense to me why, and its the first time in G.C.'s history that this happened, and it seemed like a success. Guess its going to become a mini tradition for our school then *nod*

Detailed Study Chink Sac tomoro, ><"!! I'm a bit concerned and fearful of how it might go, cause I gotta do it one week earlier than everyone else due to the camp coming up and all. But that's despite the point. The point is that oral presentation in mando was never really my specialty. I can write, I can read in my head, I can translate! BUT, I have problems with reading out loud and talking. Let's hope I do well.

Ronstah handed a stack of little booklet/comic kinda things to me today. He stated that its something that God told him to do. According to Ron, something big is suppose to come out of me, on the spiritual level. I actually hope that something like that can happen. But the problem is that, I'm having trouble with just.. just... just being ME! So I don't have that much confidence and all to help others, or do something big. The other problem that I have, is that life hasn't been too good for me lately... So, faith is another concern.

Quote of the day:
"Prayer is the key to Heaven, but faith unlocks the door.”
Something more on the spiritual level today. Just something that I'm thinking about

1 comment:

Michael Edlavitch said...

Hi. I am a Middle School Math Teacher and I created a NCTM recognized free online math games site: HoodaMath.com