Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Friday, September 25, 2009

At home, starting studies!

First day during the holidays that I spent the WHOLE day at home! It was so =D.... boring! ><" No one to talk to (Lil_thang is always watching tv), and well all i got was a phone and txting people. Reason to why I spent the day at home was to study a bit, which I actually did, for about 2-3 hrs! And also cause ato wagged tutor, so I just joined in xD

And I guess that was pretty much my day *nod*
Just got a new plan to try do about 2-3 chapters for my bound reference, so I can finish the whole thing before the end of the holidays, and have spare time to do practice exam papers. On top of that Heolin used my weak point (not telling anyone what it is) to make me do exercise ><" the worse thing is, VIRTUALLY!! Via PHONE!! She made me frkn do exercise!! ><"
Oh well, lets just hope no one else can find out what this weak point is and use it against me *crosses fingers*

Quote of the day:
"There is no such thing as a case that can not be solved, there are only people who cant solve cases."
Change the word case into sudoku, and thats exactly how I view that puzzle xD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol...whats that weakness? and i know that quote lol

Thangstahh said...

the weakness? well u cant do it, thats for sure xD
damn right u noe the quote!
id be surprised if u dont!