Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday... Half Way Through Holidays

Today started off bad, with massive stomach aches in the early morning, at like 2-ish, that was so bad ><" This stomach ache made me wake up a few times during the night and morning. In the end, I slept till about 12-ish in the day. As I woke up it was lunch time. After lunch we celebrated my dad's bday (which is on Thursday) with a birthday cake.

Later in the day, We went to Hp for a few hours. It was awesome! I found these shoes at Myers for only $12!! =O!! And also for the fun of it, I got some studs xD It looks okay, not bad, but on me, not too bad *nod*

At night we went to Woo Gar on Victoria Street for dinner for my dad's birthday. It was a great Korean Bbq restaurant. So full!

Well that was my day, lets hope tomorrow's a good one too! =D

Quote of the day:
"Each contact with a human being is so rare, so precious, one should preserve it."
Such a true saying ain't it? =D


3 comments:

grub said...

omg thangstahh!! you got studs XD since when have you been turning into a rebel?

Unknown said...

how much were the studs? LOL...bring em on tues, I WANNA TRY THEM ON...


and shoes for $12...wtf!!! i need new shoes LOL

Thangstahh said...

HEY!
i wore them today and u didnt try them on!
liar!