Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another Day Gone, First Saturday Goes

Woke up during the day at about 10:30-11 ish and headed off to my grandparent's place. Today was a day to commemorate the death of one of my ancestors, so well, we had to go over and have a meal and do some of that praying kind of stuff to remind us of this deceased ancestor.

Over at my grandparent's place, I played the Nintendo Wii with my cousins and sister. Not epic, but fun, kind of like a small get together between cousins. Not only did we play on the Wii, but we also ate lunch together, and wrapped those rice paper rolls together. It can be graded as fun =)

Afterwards, got a lift to tutor by one of my aunties. Today at tutor was pretty quiet. The only people in our class who turned up was Eira, Heolin and myself. We DID do some work, but did a fair bit of talking to. Heolin commented of how Eira treats her similarly to how Tuk treats her (just bags and thats all). I found that amusing in many ways xD

Even though I am not the oldest or most mature person in the world, when I am situated near those guys in one of their arguments, I feel as though I am mature in many ways *nod* Also, tonight I did a bit of work on my bound reference, and according to the chapters in my text book, I am half way *thumbs up*

Quote of the day:
"Laughter is the best medicine"
I'm not sure what the sickness is in this case, but I personally believe laughter is a good thing that everyone in the world should enjoy =)