Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Start of Spring

Another day passed, and now the start of Spring...

Fail with bball at lunch ><" Not sure, but I think my shoulder is getting worse and worse =(

Finished most of "the Secret" book that Heolin told me to read, and it wasn't all THAT! Don't even know why the hell I read it *rolls eyes*

So yeh! Camp coming up, sacs coming up, birthday coming up!

What an "adventurous" week coming up =(

That's all for now!

Quote of the day:
"Try not to become a man of success but a man of value." (quote of Albert Einstein)
Einstein's a famous thinker & scientist, so this MUST be a good thought!
=D

2 comments:

grub said...

time for some salonpas for your shoulder much? hrmm stop over working your shoulder!

Thangstahh said...

over working my shoulder?

*shrug*

i dunno...