Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

"Birthday Party"

Same old same old Saturday. Only difference was that I had a practice Chinese oral Sac. I was suppose to have the actual one next week, but due to camp, that couldn't happen. Instead my teacher told me that I could do it today. But, we didn't have enough time, so I only got a practice, but not the actual Sac. I have to do it after I do my actual Chinese Oral Exam ><" By then there's no point *shrug*.

Tutor was a bludge. Discussing with C.P. (maths tutor) and friends about our futures. Her descriptions on who and what each of us are was pretty accurate. Amazingly accurate. She guessed that I was the type of guy to prefer science over business (correct), and stated that I am the type of person that doesn't demand too much from people, but when I do ask for something, there's a high chance that they'll compromise with me. Somewhat of a background leader, which is half-half true. I'm totally good at pulling strings (and the right ones at it), to cause everyone to in a way, do as I ask so... yuh!

Had a "Birthday Party" / Father's Day dinner at my place today with family from mum's side, grandpa, and a few family friends. I collected a great deal of presents and red envelopes. I guess that's good. But only got ONE of what I really wanted. And that was from Heolin. (Basically its a card that is filled up with writing, like an essay type. Doesn't matter what it's about, as long as it is relevant to the writer and me). Here are the pictures of the presents I received today:
1. Icon Leather Luggage type of bag from Heolin
2. Black leather side bag from Jie Jie
3. Toiletry bag from 2nd Aunt (good, cause I need it for camp!)
4. Red envelopes

Other than that, had this AWESOME Mars bar chocolate flavoured chees cake! (not literally cheese for the noobs) and YAH! tasted nice AS!!!
Also, on top of that my foosball table seems like its going to break! ><
Those kids went CRAZY on it *rolls eyes*

Quote of the day:
"What we think, we become." (quote of Buddha)
A quote that makes sense on many levels. To be able to believe in ourselves is basically the key to succession of any type.

No comments: