Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Two Days of the Holidays

Whoa, holidays have started. Alright on that!

These first two days haven't been all that exciting, just starting to sink into holiday mode, but I'm still waking up early at about 9-ish ><" On the first day, or yesterday, I went out to wg with my buddy! It was mainly cause I needed to waste some time before trying to head out to tutor, using a new route from GC to MSC. Got there about half an hour or so late. Eira wasn't too happy to see me late, yet was more of a laughing at me for doing so. He stated a small planning to go out with Grubs, himself, me, and possibly Heolin some time next week (wanting to raid the claw machine shop/place on Bourke St). Well, let's hope that will work out well. Today, the second day, just went out to shop to help out as help was needed (free service, not getting paid). However, didn't stay at the shop for the whole day. Went to Mel Uni to see MT bank and take her around the city, as she was going to be stuck in the city for about an hour or two with nothing to do (plus she's scared of being in the city alone and public transport xD). Went to Max Brenner, as I promised I would take her like 2 years ago? Ended up doing so today, so YAH on that part.
Than I departed and went back to work at shop as she received a lift home.

At the moment, spending time designing/creating invitations for one the biggest events coming up this year (My parent's 25th ANNIVERSARY!! =D). Working with siblings, job is easy.

Camp blog/record is still under construction

No comments: