Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Outing with Eira & Grubs

Before I start, I would like to thank all the people who actually spent time reading my camp post! And please don't be shy and leave a comment of your thoughts and feelings. THANK-YOU!

Now, on with what happened today. Today was another day that I spent out with Eira and Grub. We were suppose to go with Heolin as well, but she ended up having something to do. Even though its bad how she ditched us a SECOND time! It's fine, cause of what she had to do. We were out in Melbourne city today. Before we met up with Grub, Eira and I had a game of pool at Barcode at about 11 (no one was there, so quiet), and I beat him like no tomorrow! xD (Shown below, with me being the red balls). Its funny, cause when Grub saw me, she kept saying how I'm a rebel and gangster cause of my stud *shakes head*.

Out in Melbourne city, we visited a few places that we haven't been before or in a while (mainly little shopping arcades around the place). We also visited Ozanimart for Eira, and Kanga Kanga for Grub (I think thats the name of the stores). For me, we went to the claw machine/photo booth store, on Bourke Street Mall, to play on the claw machines! The claw machines over there weren't too expensive ($1 a game for the smaller toys), but the larger toys had new Jap machines, so were pretty hard to play using ($2 a game for the larger toys). Whoo hoo new record on that! I got 3 toys! =D approximately spent $10-15, so that wasn't too bad. I promised Libro and Heolin that I'll get them big toys, but the new machines were too hard to use, so I got a few small ones, depending on who chooses first and tells me, I'll let them take it =)

Other than the gaming, we went to the dumpling place opposite A&G for lunch. About three plates of dumplings to share between the three of us (about 37 dumplings). Doesn't sound too much I guess, but hey got us full *thumbs up* During lunch we nostalgically talked about how primary use to be, and how it currently is *sigh* I miss those days.

We pretty much ended the day with Max Brenner, sitting there talking about random things, than off to "The Original Lolly Shop". Funnily, I bumped into Ron and Tam at the lollyshop. Eira and I walked Grub to her tram stop, and I bumped into Janie (havent seen her in ages!). We later went back to MC for another round of pool, and again I WIN! =D with a very big catch up (of about 4 balls), this resulted in a one-on-one, fight to get the black ball in.

I was suppose to go to Yarraville to have a practice session of my Chinese oral with my Chink teacher, and it was suppose to be at 5. The problem is that the train was late so by the time I got the Footscray (where I had to change trains), it was already 5, so it was too late. As I got back to the west side, the bus JUST left Ginifer, and the next one would take about 40 minutes to arrive, so I just walked home from Ginifer while doing sudoku xD. Got back home in about 30-35 minutes, and that pretty much ended my day.

I'm sure they're going to type up their thoughts and feelings for today, so don't forget to check out Eira and Grub's blog pages to see what they wrote! =D (Link is attached to their names in the beginning of the post)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

im sexy...

ps: i loved this morning when i broke the balls. sick yea? one of the balls so got into the pocket :D

grub said...

curry bun XD

haha you pwned the first pool game XD and you ARE a gangster/ rebel...stud and your sunglasses and your whole outfit screams out your a rebel XD

hopefully heolin can come next time :)

Thangstahh said...

lmfao!
HELL YEAH I DID!

I can still beat Eira, and its going to stay that way xD
(except for that time wen he beat me, but that was just once *phew*)

LMFAO!
really?
the sunnies, hair, stud, ring, outfit screams out rebel?