Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day to Pack

Other than tutoring and going to Highpoint to look for a Father's Day & Birthday present for dad (which ended up being a suit that we are waiting for) with Jie and lil_thang, my day was pretty much based on packing for camp.

In the beginning I packed everything into a rather small luggage/suitcase. However, the stupid sleeping bag took up like HALF the bag, so i had to change suitcases. The only other suitcase one size up from the current one, is the 2nd biggest one in a set. It is GIGANTO! The sleeping bag ended up being 1/3 of the new suitcase, and as i chucked all my clothes, toiletries, shoes, jackets, and even pillow in, everything fit PERFECTLY! That was lucky *phew*

The only other thing that happened today was the receiving of my early birthday present from childhood friend GRUBS! The present is shown below. Eira asked what I wanted as I saw him at tutor. He offered himself, which I quickly rejected (I just don't have a thing for guys, but girls is a different story xD). So I have no idea what his thinking of now. But it's Eira, and his another childhood friend, so he should be thinking well *nod*

But as I said in my last post, the thing that I actually find as the PERFECT GIFT for me, is a card. A simple card with A LOT of writing in it. It can be written about anything, as long as it is relevant to me and the writer. It may sound hard, but if someone just puts a little bit of effort, itll be an easy job!

Quote of the day:
"What ever makes ya happy." (quote of ME!)
Something I say once in a while. As there is no way for EVERYONE to be happy at the same time, as long as some people are happy once or twice, thats good enough for me! *thumbs up*


No comments: