Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One Man Army

Getting ready for camp and sacs nowadays.
Don't do homework at night cause I just really can't be bothered! I really need some sort of motivation from someone. I feel kind of like a one man army. No one to back me up, no one to help me move forward, no one around. Not sure if anyone knows what it feels like, but.. it's not that fun ><"

Well yeh, there's nothing much nowadays. I'm so bored =(
I wonder what else there is to do nowadays. Sudoku is too easy!
Life is too boring, nothing's up ><

But there will be one day when I won't be bored (hence it's on my checklist, shown on my first post)

Quote of the day:
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." (quote from Lao tzu, aka 老子)
A truthful quote that makes sense, and helps people with life problems

2 comments:

grub said...

your quote is correct, however in the business world, you "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, but don't teach him how to fish so he can always rely on you"

yea..making money scheme xD heard from accting teacher :P

Thangstahh said...

**shakes head**

lmao, ur so evil xD