Why?

Everyone else had a blog, so I want one!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Term Holiday's First Wednesday GONE!

Well, another day's gone! About 10, 11 days left for the holidays. Just noticed how I used up the past few days NOT studying ><" I'm so screwed for the upcoming exams, sacs, etc. Well, I hope next week is enough for me to work *nod* As I said, I hope.

Spent the day out with Jie, lil_thang and Mr. Peter. Went to like Bridge Rd and Koorong Book Shop just looking at stuff, browsing. Spent a bit of time helping out close down the shop for the day. Also went to tutor today and had kinda like one of those argument/debate kinda things with Heolin, which in some parts included Eira. That was a bit weird.

I feel tired. Even though these are the holidays, this tutoring thing is really tiring. I guess its mainly cause of the timing. There's no one to take me to tutor at those times, so I feel obliged to go out somewhere so theres no need for anyone to pick me up and drive me there. But this is really tiring. I feel think I won't take up spesh as a subject for vce. But the thing is, I don't want a feeling of regretting not taking it. I'm so lost ><"

Quote of the day: "Do as your heart wills" Not working for me, as I don't even know what my heart wants me to do =(

No comments: